Do more with ViewPoint, GE's ultrasound IT solution.
With high risk pregnancies, obtaining, tracking and documenting critical fetal ultrasound measurements are extremely important. ViewPoint 6 provides comprehensive information about the patient, exam and images, all in one view. Adapt ViewPoint 6’s easy-to-use documentation screen exactly to your individual needs and define templates for your most common findings to speed up your workflow.
ViewPoint includes reporting modules for early pregnancy assessment, 1st trimester, 2nd trimester, and growth scan, as well as gynecologic reporting. Some of the features and benefits of ViewPoint 6 for reporting include:
- Fetal Biometry, Fetal Echo, Maternal and Fetal Doppler measurement transfer
- Extended measurement transfer from GE ultrasound systems, including the Voluson E8 & E6
- Customizable reports for you and your referring physician
- Integrated risk assessment algorithms for trisomies from the Fetal Medicine Foundation, London
- Measurements from multiple exams displaying in trending curves from one of more than 400 predefined graphs
In addition to digital image storage, ViewPoint’s image management includes the integrated 4D View program for post processing volumes. Use 4D View to take your volume review off-line and utilize techniques and review modes including:
- Sectional planes
- Render modes
- Volume contrast imaging
- VolusonTM’s automated programs help standardize images and measurements
Quickly and easily create structured reports, including exam details, images, and charts, into an easy to read report. Actionable exam states allow you to lock an exam with your electronic signature and automatically fax it to a referring physician, send a copy to an EMR or hospital information system, and save a copy for the patient or your records all in one click. Whether you’re in a private office or hospital enterprise setting, ViewPoint can integrate with your existing systems to help enhance your investment and improve your workflow and efficiency.
Volsuon + ViewPoint: A comprehensive solution to fit your needs.
Learn more about Ultrasound IT.