The Discovery NM 530c with Alcyone technology brings together innovative solutions with the potential to redefine the way in which physicians study the heart, and bring productivity, clinical versatility and investment protection to your practice.
- No movement; Improved accuracy & reduced artifacts
- Scans as fast as 3 minutes; Improved patient care
Highly versatile capabilities; acquire more data & do more with it
Consider how your clinical practice might be enhanced with a nuclear cardiology system that can:
- Acquire volumetric dynamic SPECT data, opening the door to future flow applications.
- Stop on a desired number of counts for SPECT and gated SPECT studies, so you can personalize acquisitions to each patient assuring adequate information density.
- Acquire the sum of accepted and rejected beats during gated SPECT to eliminate the effects of gating errors on perfusion images.
- Manually stop SPECT and gated SPECT scans while retaining acquired data to enable complete studies even when procedures have to be terminated prematurely.
- Acquire list mode data, so you can see every event and mine patient data in new ways.
Excellent energy resolution; isotope optimization
- Optimized for isotopes from 40 to 200 keV
- Tc99m, Tl201 & I123 for single or dual isotope imaging
- No need to change collimation when changing between isotopes
- Excellent energy resolution has potential for simultaneous acquisitions
Higher sensitivity; significant dose reduction
Enables an increase in sensitivity, which can be translated to:
- Faster acquisition time
- Or increase in statistics
- Or reduction in dose
- Or any combination of these elements for imaging the heart without compromising image quality
Flexibility for personalized dose management
- Flexibility to manage dose more efficiently with up to four times lower injected dos
We have built a solid foundation for your nuclear cardiology department to grow from. It started with the Ventri system and its innovative, open architecture that enabled you to image 99% of your patient population with confidence. The Discovery NM 530c is the next step forward, taking the Ventri platform to a higher level with our breakthrough Alcyone technology and its potential for improved image quality, faster scan times, advanced applications, and lower dose.
Rest assured that in moving forward, we are leaving no one behind. GE Healthcare provides a practical upgrade pathway from Ventri to the Discovery NM 530c and Discovery NM/CT 570c systems – so you can expand your nuclear cardiology capabilities to meet your changing needs.