Greater precision and dose efficiency
The interventional field is growing with ever-expanding capabilities and is migrating to less invasive, safer and more cost-efficient procedures.
With the news generation of GE’s advanced interventional imaging software, ASSIST, you can expand your clinical versatility and successfully plan, guide and assess increasingly sophisticated procedures with greater precision and dose efficiency.
Power up Patient Care
Your patients benefit from greater diagnostic accuracy and therapeutic effectiveness with minimal exposure.
Power up your clinical
capabilities and service line
ASSIST lets you create more clinical information so you can precisely plan, guide and assess interventional procedures.
Power up Productivity
The portfolio of ASSIST clinical packages provides intuitive planning, designed to make your procedures easier, safer and more efficient.
Interested in learning the latest developments and trends in interventional imaging? The ASSIST magazine is a bi-annual publication featuring the latest treatments, innovations, and approaches in interventional cardiology, oncology, neuroradiology, radiology, and vascular surgery.
Sign up for a complimentary subscription now.
Download the latest version.
For Interventional Radiology – CTO,
TIPS and Interventional
* VESSEL ASSIST solution includes Vision 2, VesselIQ Xpress, Autobone Xpress and requires AW workstation with Volume Viewer, Volume Viewer Innova. These applications are sold separately.
* EVAR ASSIST 2 solution includes FlightPlan for EVAR CT, EVARVision and requires AW workstation with Volume Viewer, Volume Viewer Innova, VesselIQ Xpress, Autobone Xpress. These applications are sold separately.
* VALVE ASSIST 2 solution includes TAVI Analysis, HeartVision 2 and requires AW workstation with Volume Viewer, Volume Viewer Innova. These applications are sold separately.
* PCI ASSIST refers to features of Innova IGS 520, Innova IGS 530 and Discovery IGS 730.
* NEEDLE ASSIST solution includes TrackVision 2, stereo 3D and requires AW workstation with Volume Viewer, Volume Viewer Innova. These applications are sold separately.