Take advantage of scalable IT solutions.
The CASE system
is based on an IT platform that pairs enhanced networking and connectivity with
data security for advanced productivity you can trust. The CASE system delivers
high scalable solutions to meet virtually any facility’s performance and
- Single, network or Enterprise options: for these options, CASE can be
configured to maximize productivity and simplify workflow based on your
facility’s IT and clinical needs.
- CASE networking: Connect your CASE system to a LAN for connectivity
solutions that improve productivity. Add CardioSoft* client software to a PC to
create a remote workstation for viewing, editing and printing stress data –
reserving your CASE system for testing.
Open system architecture
uses industry-standard communication protocols, including HL7, Digital Imaging
and Communications in Medicine (DICOM), XML and TCP/IP.
- The DICOM Modality Worklist supports bi-directional data exchange and
simultaneous review of imaging and ECG data, to improve dual modality procedure
- The Web view feature allows Internet access to procedure reports from
anywhere, with access privileges controlled by your IT department for data
- Easily connected PC client workstations increase efficiency in report
editing and confirmation. Client workstations can be added as your needs grow
to support access to multiple CASE systems.
Security and compliance
- CASE protects your data and system with multi-level password login
- Send data easily by exporting via PDF, Microsoft® Word, Excel® or XML.
- The PDF file name can be automatically generated based on patient
demographic data, ensuring an accurate match to patient EMR or HIS files.
technical support experts are ready to provide:
- System configuration,
- HL7 integration,
- Upgrade services
including 24/7 availability