Dynamic Contrast-Enhanced MRI (DCE-MRI) can non-invasively measure angiogenesis, and is rapidly becoming the standard method for assessing the vascular properties of lesions. For oncology assessments, this imaging technique can provide additional information on the efficacy of angiogenesis inhibitors to augment evaluations based on the tumor size criteria determined by the World Health Organization (WHO) and Response Evaluation Criteria in Solid Tumors (RECIST).
The ability to process and analyze DCE-MRI series andaccurately assess the vascular properties of lesions provides a biomarker for determining a number of factors. These include drug efficacy, response after chemo- or radiation therapy, non-invasive distinction between benign and malignant pathology or grading of tumors, and a tool to guide lesion biopsy.
GenIQ, an MR advanced visualization application processes and analyzes DCE-MRI series specifically for the measurement and analysis of vascular lesion properties. As part of the DEXUS workflow, GenIQ is available virtually anywhere – on a PC, laptop, PACS or AW workstation.
- Guided workflows for DCE-MRI data processing.
- Personalized workflow provides custom protocols and adjustable parameter settings.
- High-Tech framework helps extract more information from generated data.
- Improved productivity through automatic data processing, real-time parametric image thresholding and segmentation, and single click save state.
- Semi-quantitative parameters
- Pharmaco-Kinetic modeling parameters.
- Vascular Input Function Detection modes.
- 3D Motion Registration.
- Preset value for T1 correction.
- Data Down Sampling.
- Skip Phases option.